- What is the definition of bear?
- How do you pronunciate bear?
- What are the antonyms for bear?
- What are the holonyms for bear?
- What are the hypernyms for bear?
- What are the hyponyms for bear?
- What are the meronyms for bear?
- What are the synonyms for bear?
- What are words that sound like bear?
- What does bear look like?
- What does Twitter say about bear?
Definitions for bear
Pronounciation of bear
Synonyms for beardeliver carry endure tolerate suffer yield assume conduct birth gestate stick out support put up pay behave comport wear have expect stomach brook hold take over acquit contain give birth have a bun in the oven digest stand abide turn out accept deport
Antonyms for bearbull
Holonyms for bearUrsidae family Ursidae
Hypernyms for bearinvestor carnivore produce bear let make take in realise have got include bring forth birth countenance create clear pull in hold have give birth permit transport earn bring in act feature deliver allow carry gain realize take move
Hyponyms for bearbrown bear black bear Ursus thibetanus Ursus Maritimus Ursus ursinus bruin Ursus americanus Selenarctos thibetanus Thalarctos maritimus Ursus arctos Euarctos americanus ice bear sloth bear bear cub American black bear Asiatic black bear polar bear Melursus ursinus foal litter pig have a bun in the oven expect stand for take a joke sling balance conduct crop face the music put forward posture confine cub whelp fawn bear accept hold still for sit out stoop behave comport overbear net carry-the can deal retain twin kitten pup calve carry live with bear up pay piggyback acquit spin off fruit clear fluster walk around enclose drop lamb farrow have young gestate swallow take lying down frogmarch poise deport seed pay off assert pose hold in
Meronyms for bear
No meronyms found for bear.