- What is the definition of heat?
- How do you pronunciate heat?
- What are the antonyms for heat?
- What are the holonyms for heat?
- What are the hypernyms for heat?
- What are the hyponyms for heat?
- What are the meronyms for heat?
- What are the synonyms for heat?
- What are words that sound like heat?
- What does heat look like?
- What does Twitter say about heat?
Definitions for heat
Pronounciation of heat
Synonyms for heatwarmth heat energy heating system passion estrus heating plant hotness oestrus heating high temperature rut inflame fire up stir up heat up wake hot up ignite
Antonyms for heatcool
Holonyms for heat
No holonyms found for heat.
Hypernyms for heatemotionality energy physiological condition emotionalism free energy temperature physical condition utility race physiological state modify elicit fire provide change state enkindle raise render change turn kindle provoke furnish alter arouse evoke supply
Hyponyms for heatpanel heating calefaction warmth heat of dissociation heat of transformation steam heat incalescence warmness heat of formation specific heat central heating steam heating red heat white heat heat of solution gas heat fieriness torridity geothermal energy latent heat crisp preheat broil ferment scald overheat bake steam-heat crispen soak sear reheat toast calcine scorch fry
Meronyms for heat
No meronyms found for heat.