- What is the definition of manoeuvre?
- How do you pronunciate manoeuvre?
- What are the antonyms for manoeuvre?
- What are the holonyms for manoeuvre?
- What are the hypernyms for manoeuvre?
- What are the hyponyms for manoeuvre?
- What are the meronyms for manoeuvre?
- What are the synonyms for manoeuvre?
- What are words that sound like manoeuvre?
- What does manoeuvre look like?
- What does Twitter say about manoeuvre?
Definitions for manoeuvre
Pronounciation of manoeuvre
Synonyms for manoeuvretactical manoeuvre tactic maneuver play tactics evasive action simulated military operation tactical maneuver operate head steer guide direct channelize manoeuver point channelise
Antonyms for manoeuvre
No antonyms found for manoeuvre.
Holonyms for manoeuvre
No holonyms found for manoeuvre.
Hypernyms for manoeuvremovement evasion operation move military operation motion plan of action control command act go
Hyponyms for manoeuvrestraight-arm twist gambit measure completion icing baseball play linebacker blitzing clinch parking feint stratagem step pass completion icing the puck stroke blitz flight maneuver device footwork ruse takeaway ball hawking jugglery shot mousetrap airplane maneuver gimmick ploy artifice figure assist obstruction safety blitz trap play jockey helm starboard canalize park dock crab conn canalise sheer navigate pilot corner pull over stand out channel tree
Meronyms for manoeuvre
No meronyms found for manoeuvre.
Sounds like manoeuvre
No words sound like manoeuvre.