- What is the definition of master?
- How do you pronunciate master?
- What are the antonyms for master?
- What are the holonyms for master?
- What are the hypernyms for master?
- What are the hyponyms for master?
- What are the meronyms for master?
- What are the synonyms for master?
- What are words that sound like master?
- What does master look like?
- What does Twitter say about master?
Definitions for master
Pronounciation of master
Synonyms for masterprimary principal chief main original headmaster captain lord passkey schoolmaster sea captain victor passe-partout maestro skipper superior master copy master key professional overlord control subdue get the hang surmount overcome dominate get over
Antonyms for master
No antonyms found for master.
Holonyms for master
No holonyms found for master.
Hypernyms for masterschool principal creative person scholarly person ship's officer battler creation head teacher authority bookman ruler belligerent key head employer student swayer fighter principal artist scholar officer combatant scrapper know shell command beat trounce beat out vanquish crush control
Hyponyms for masterpast master station agent conqueror skeleton key postmaster feudal lord vanquisher housemaster spymaster seigneur old master stationmaster seignior cinch subject bulldog command subjugate
Meronyms for master
No meronyms found for master.