- What is the definition of stem?
- How do you pronunciate stem?
- What are the antonyms for stem?
- What are the holonyms for stem?
- What are the hypernyms for stem?
- What are the hyponyms for stem?
- What are the meronyms for stem?
- What are the synonyms for stem?
- What are words that sound like stem?
- What does stem look like?
- What does Twitter say about stem?
Definitions for stem
Pronounciation of stem
Synonyms for stemshank theme stem turn root radical bow root word stalk fore prow base stanch staunch halt
Antonyms for stem
No antonyms found for stem.
Holonyms for stem
No holonyms found for stem.
Hypernyms for stemtube signifier tubing descriptor front form plant organ turn turning cylinder word form originate in withdraw orient remove check take take away
Hyponyms for stempetiolule slip rootstalk cladode stock petiole branch trunk corn stalk cane tuber axis cladophyll stipe leafstalk culm tree trunk gynophore filament sporangiophore rhizome caudex phylloclad scape bulb haulm bole carpophore funicle funiculus cutting rootstock beanstalk phylloclade flower stalk corm halm cornstalk
Meronyms for stem
No meronyms found for stem.