- What is the definition of military personnel?
- How do you pronunciate military personnel?
- What are the antonyms for military personnel?
- What are the holonyms for military personnel?
- What are the hypernyms for military personnel?
- What are the hyponyms for military personnel?
- What are the meronyms for military personnel?
- What are the synonyms for military personnel?
- What are words that sound like military personnel?
- What does military personnel look like?
- What does Twitter say about military personnel?
Holonyms for military personnelarmy unit force military unit military force military group
Definitions for military personnel
Pronounciation of military personnel
Synonyms for military personneltroops serviceman military man soldiery man
Antonyms for military personnel
No antonyms found for military personnel.
Hypernyms for military personneltrained worker force skilled workman personnel skilled worker
Hyponyms for military personnelhorse cavalry commander machine gunner sailor boy conscript devil dog officer veteran volunteer friendly horse artilleryman bluejacket commando inductee leatherneck noncombatant vet military volunteer hostile garrison cannoneer navy man ranger enlisted person shipboard soldier occupier ex-serviceman voluntary cavalry air force officer gunner sailor draftee Marine military officer striper veteran soldier
Meronyms for military personnel
No meronyms found for military personnel.