- What is the definition of advocate?
- How do you pronunciate advocate?
- What are the antonyms for advocate?
- What are the holonyms for advocate?
- What are the hypernyms for advocate?
- What are the hyponyms for advocate?
- What are the meronyms for advocate?
- What are the synonyms for advocate?
- What are words that sound like advocate?
- What does advocate look like?
- What does Twitter say about advocate?
Hypernyms for advocatesomebody attorney person mortal individual soul someone lawyer press advise exhort urge propose urge on suggest
Definitions for advocate
Pronounciation of advocate
Synonyms for advocatecounsel pleader advocator counselor proponent counsellor exponent counselor-at-law urge preach recommend
Antonyms for advocate
No antonyms found for advocate.
Holonyms for advocate
No holonyms found for advocate.
Hyponyms for advocatevindicator democrat humanist internationalist Jansenist nationalist partisan Platonist protectionist secessionist spokesperson suffragist admirer teleologist justifier populist humanitarian irredentist libertarian neoclassicist zealot pro-lifer republican secularist interpreter supporter booster Thatcherite constitutionalist federalist ideologist irridentist Maoist neutralist drumbeater presenter ritualist separatist representative protagonist friend unilateralist apologist Darwinian Gnostic ideologue isolationist Marxist nullifier partitionist sponsor ruralist separationist voice champion supremacist preachify moralize sermonize moralise sermonise
Meronyms for advocate
No meronyms found for advocate.