- What is the definition of advocate?
- How do you pronunciate advocate?
- What are the antonyms for advocate?
- What are the holonyms for advocate?
- What are the hypernyms for advocate?
- What are the hyponyms for advocate?
- What are the meronyms for advocate?
- What are the synonyms for advocate?
- What are words that sound like advocate?
- What does advocate look like?
- What does Twitter say about advocate?
Hypernyms for advocateperson mortal individual soul someone lawyer somebody attorney exhort urge propose urge on suggest press advise
Definitions for advocate
Pronounciation of advocate
Synonyms for advocateproponent counsellor exponent counselor-at-law counsel pleader advocator counselor preach recommend urge
Antonyms for advocate
No antonyms found for advocate.
Holonyms for advocate
No holonyms found for advocate.
Hyponyms for advocateconstitutionalist federalist ideologist irridentist Maoist neutralist drumbeater presenter ritualist separatist representative protagonist friend unilateralist apologist Darwinian Gnostic ideologue isolationist Marxist nullifier partitionist sponsor ruralist separationist voice champion supremacist vindicator democrat humanist internationalist Jansenist nationalist partisan Platonist protectionist secessionist spokesperson suffragist admirer teleologist justifier populist humanitarian irredentist libertarian neoclassicist zealot pro-lifer republican secularist interpreter supporter booster Thatcherite sermonize moralise sermonise preachify moralize
Meronyms for advocate
No meronyms found for advocate.