- What is the definition of artifact?
- How do you pronunciate artifact?
- What are the antonyms for artifact?
- What are the holonyms for artifact?
- What are the hypernyms for artifact?
- What are the hyponyms for artifact?
- What are the meronyms for artifact?
- What are the synonyms for artifact?
- What are words that sound like artifact?
- What does artifact look like?
- What does Twitter say about artifact?
Hypernyms for artifactwhole unit
Definitions for artifact
Pronounciation of artifact
Synonyms for artifactartefact
Antonyms for artifactnatural object
Holonyms for artifact
No holonyms found for artifact.
Hyponyms for artifactAmericana button cone decoration excavation cloth fixture instrumentality lemon mystification plaything sheet squeaker construction way pavement anachronism commodity covering ornament extra material float instrumentation stinker opening toy flat solid strip surface weight paving material article antiquity trade good creation ornamentation duplicate textile insert layer line padding ready-made sphere slip thing building material facility block good decker electroplate fabric installation inset bed marker cushioning restoration square structure track paving
Meronyms for artifact
No meronyms found for artifact.