- What is the definition of balance?
- How do you pronunciate balance?
- What are the antonyms for balance?
- What are the holonyms for balance?
- What are the hypernyms for balance?
- What are the hyponyms for balance?
- What are the meronyms for balance?
- What are the synonyms for balance?
- What are words that sound like balance?
- What does balance look like?
- What does Twitter say about balance?
Hypernyms for balanceweight arrangement somebody remainder component part construction scale spatial property person mortal difference component equilibrium weighing machine spatiality individual soul part constituent wheel placement someone equality portion structure account be hold calculate carry match bear fit
Definitions for balance
Pronounciation of balance
Synonyms for balancecounterpoise symmetricalness Libra residual equilibrium balance wheel equalizer correspondence Libra the Balance residue equipoise counterweight equaliser proportion Libra the Scales residuum counterbalance symmetry proportionality remainder rest equilibrise poise equilibrate equilibrize
Antonyms for balanceimbalance unbalance
Holonyms for balance
No holonyms found for balance.
Hyponyms for balanceelectronic balance steelyard tare bilateralism balance of trade carry-over invisible balance symmetry nitrogen balance microbalance lever scale regularity bilateral symmetry trade balance carry-forward leftover proportion spring balance beam scale geometrical regularity radial symmetry visible balance compensating balance remnant tension beam balance spring scale sash weight bilaterality trial balance trade gap offsetting balance conformation electrolyte balance counterbalance even off set off juggle correct even up countervail complement make up cancel trim compensate even out offset
Meronyms for balance
No meronyms found for balance.