- What is the definition of booster?
- How do you pronunciate booster?
- What are the antonyms for booster?
- What are the holonyms for booster?
- What are the hypernyms for booster?
- What are the hyponyms for booster?
- What are the meronyms for booster?
- What are the synonyms for booster?
- What are words that sound like booster?
- What does booster look like?
- What does Twitter say about booster?
Hypernyms for boosterdosage thief adman exponent rocket stealer advocate rocket engine advertiser advocator dose amplifier advertizer proponent
Definitions for booster
Pronounciation of booster
Synonyms for boosterbooster shot takeoff booster relay link lifter protagonist recall dose takeoff rocket relay station promoter champion booster rocket booster amplifier relay transmitter plugger admirer booster dose booster unit booster station shoplifter supporter friend
Antonyms for booster
No antonyms found for booster.
Holonyms for booster
No holonyms found for booster.
Hyponyms for boosteranglophile Boswell enthusiast Francophil loyalist philhellenist Roundhead endorser sympathiser upholder verifier anglophil cheerleader partisan free trader stalwart Graecophile seconder indorser well-wisher maintainer Whig believer Confederate partizan functionalist New Dealer pillar Shavian ratifier toaster sustainer barker truster corporatist Francophile Jacobite philhellene mainstay subscriber sympathizer wassailer voucher
Meronyms for booster
No meronyms found for booster.