- What is the definition of champion?
- How do you pronunciate champion?
- What are the antonyms for champion?
- What are the holonyms for champion?
- What are the hypernyms for champion?
- What are the hyponyms for champion?
- What are the meronyms for champion?
- What are the synonyms for champion?
- What are words that sound like champion?
- What does champion look like?
- What does Twitter say about champion?
Hypernyms for championexpert shielder competition proponent defender rival contender exponent guardian challenger advocate protector competitor advocator indorse plump for back plunk for endorse support
Definitions for champion
Pronounciation of champion
Synonyms for championprizewinning ace mavin star wizard paladin protagonist adept virtuoso superstar wiz champ admirer sensation genius whiz fighter title-holder booster maven hotshot whizz hero supporter friend defend
Antonyms for champion
No antonyms found for champion.
Holonyms for champion
No holonyms found for champion.
Hyponyms for championrecord-holder truster corporatist Francophile Jacobite philhellene mainstay subscriber sympathizer wassailer voucher anglophile Boswell enthusiast Francophil loyalist philhellenist Roundhead endorser sympathiser upholder verifier track star anglophil cheerleader partisan free trader stalwart Graecophile seconder indorser well-wisher maintainer Whig record-breaker believer Confederate partizan functionalist New Dealer pillar Shavian ratifier toaster sustainer
Meronyms for champion
No meronyms found for champion.