- What is the definition of champion?
- How do you pronunciate champion?
- What are the antonyms for champion?
- What are the holonyms for champion?
- What are the hypernyms for champion?
- What are the hyponyms for champion?
- What are the meronyms for champion?
- What are the synonyms for champion?
- What are words that sound like champion?
- What does champion look like?
- What does Twitter say about champion?
Hypernyms for championprotector competitor advocator expert shielder competition proponent defender rival contender exponent guardian challenger advocate endorse support indorse plump for back plunk for
Definitions for champion
Pronounciation of champion
Synonyms for championprizewinning maven hotshot whizz hero supporter friend ace mavin star wizard paladin protagonist adept virtuoso superstar wiz champ admirer sensation genius whiz fighter title-holder booster defend
Antonyms for champion
No antonyms found for champion.
Holonyms for champion
No holonyms found for champion.
Hyponyms for championrecord-breaker believer Confederate partizan functionalist New Dealer pillar Shavian ratifier toaster sustainer record-holder truster corporatist Francophile Jacobite philhellene mainstay subscriber sympathizer wassailer voucher anglophile Boswell enthusiast Francophil loyalist philhellenist Roundhead endorser sympathiser upholder verifier track star anglophil cheerleader partisan free trader stalwart Graecophile seconder indorser well-wisher maintainer Whig
Meronyms for champion
No meronyms found for champion.