- What is the definition of child?
- How do you pronunciate child?
- What are the antonyms for child?
- What are the holonyms for child?
- What are the hypernyms for child?
- What are the hyponyms for child?
- What are the meronyms for child?
- What are the synonyms for child?
- What are words that sound like child?
- What does child look like?
- What does Twitter say about child?
Hypernyms for childoffspring individual soul progeny someone descendant juvenile issue somebody descendent juvenile person person mortal
Definitions for child
Pronounciation of child
Synonyms for childminor tiddler nestling shaver tike baby kid nipper tyke youngster small fry fry
Antonyms for childparent
Holonyms for childfamily family unit
Hyponyms for childchangeling foster-child scamp scalawag peanut poster child silly tot street child infant stepchild child prodigy foster child monkey scallywag pickaninny preschooler sprog bambino army brat female offspring bairn infant prodigy fosterling rascal kiddy piccaninny kindergartner toddler urchin baby male offspring buster wonder child imp rapscallion orphan picaninny kindergartener yearling waif babe man-child
Meronyms for child
No meronyms found for child.