- What is the definition of child?
- How do you pronunciate child?
- What are the antonyms for child?
- What are the holonyms for child?
- What are the hypernyms for child?
- What are the hyponyms for child?
- What are the meronyms for child?
- What are the synonyms for child?
- What are words that sound like child?
- What does child look like?
- What does Twitter say about child?
Hypernyms for childprogeny someone descendant juvenile issue somebody descendent juvenile person person mortal offspring individual soul
Definitions for child
Pronounciation of child
Synonyms for childshaver tike baby kid nipper tyke youngster small fry fry minor tiddler nestling
Antonyms for childparent
Holonyms for childfamily family unit
Hyponyms for childfemale offspring child prodigy foster child monkey scallywag pickaninny preschooler sprog bambino army brat male offspring bairn infant prodigy fosterling rascal kiddy piccaninny kindergartner toddler urchin baby man-child buster wonder child imp rapscallion orphan picaninny kindergartener yearling waif babe stepchild changeling foster-child scamp scalawag peanut poster child silly tot street child infant
Meronyms for child
No meronyms found for child.