- What is the definition of direct?
- How do you pronunciate direct?
- What are the antonyms for direct?
- What are the holonyms for direct?
- What are the hypernyms for direct?
- What are the hyponyms for direct?
- What are the meronyms for direct?
- What are the synonyms for direct?
- What are words that sound like direct?
- What does direct look like?
- What does Twitter say about direct?
Hypernyms for directdesignate enjoin apprize train make do displace handle plan specify say label take aim create control manage intend order instruct aim direct perform command deal destine tell apprise take position execute move care
Definitions for direct
Pronounciation of direct
Synonyms for directunmediated verbatim lineal directly straight engineer calculate address take conduct manoeuver channelize organize aim target train lead manoeuvre channelise organise place take aim steer head send mastermind orchestrate point maneuver guide
Antonyms for directretrograde indirect alternating inverse
Holonyms for direct
No holonyms found for direct.
Hyponyms for directpoint the way re-address zero in direct turn sight pull over stand out channel tree contrive refer beacon lead astray make head administer choreograph misdirect address target point swing stage direct helm starboard canalize park throw redirect hand usher give lead stet misaddress range in aim draw a bead on charge dock crab conn canalise project divert airt mislead show guide operate talk down instrument home in place hold level sheer navigate pilot corner cast route blow misguide have steer run
Meronyms for direct
No meronyms found for direct.