- What is the definition of diversion?
- How do you pronunciate diversion?
- What are the antonyms for diversion?
- What are the holonyms for diversion?
- What are the hypernyms for diversion?
- What are the hyponyms for diversion?
- What are the meronyms for diversion?
- What are the synonyms for diversion?
- What are words that sound like diversion?
- What does diversion look like?
- What does Twitter say about diversion?
Hypernyms for diversionactivity onrush attack turn onslaught turning onset
Definitions for diversion
Pronounciation of diversion
Synonyms for diversiondeflection diversionary attack deflexion deviation divagation digression recreation
Antonyms for diversion
No antonyms found for diversion.
Holonyms for diversion
No holonyms found for diversion.
Hyponyms for diversionjoke put-on dancing entertainment escape eurythmics playfulness game night life child's play sport prank bathing dance amusement escapism eurhythmics gambling jest pastime frolic athletics red herring trick celebration terpsichore escapade eurythmy fun gaming jocularity interest romp diversionary landing antic caper festivity saltation lark eurhythmy merriment play nightlife pursuit gambol
Meronyms for diversion
No meronyms found for diversion.