- What is the definition of feeling?
- How do you pronunciate feeling?
- What are the antonyms for feeling?
- What are the holonyms for feeling?
- What are the hypernyms for feeling?
- What are the hyponyms for feeling?
- What are the meronyms for feeling?
- What are the synonyms for feeling?
- What are words that sound like feeling?
- What does feeling look like?
- What does Twitter say about feeling?
Hypernyms for feelingintuition somatic sensation atmosphere somesthesia perception ambiance somaesthesia idea ambience state somatesthesia thought
Definitions for feeling
Pronounciation of feeling
Synonyms for feelingtouch impression spirit flavour touch sensation belief tone look tactual sensation notion feel smell intuitive feeling tactile sensation opinion flavor
Antonyms for feeling
No antonyms found for feeling.
Holonyms for feeling
No holonyms found for feeling.
Hyponyms for feelingemotion soul sentiment apathy pleasure pang dislike unconcern humility devastation solemnity calmness sadness affection heart temper sympathy constriction haptic sensation first blush Hollywood thing soulfulness complex desire pleasance stab gratitude shame humbleness expectation sensitivity fearlessness unhappiness affectionateness warmness mood fellow feeling tightness skin sensation intuition Zeitgeist glow passion ambivalence sex pain twinge ingratitude pride astonishment levity sensitiveness bravery hope fondness warmheartedness humor enthusiasm creepiness presence hunch affect faintness passionateness ambivalency sexual urge painfulness liking ungratefulness pridefulness amazement gravity agitation happiness despair tenderness philia humour sprachgefuhl cutaneous sensation effect suspicion
Meronyms for feeling
No meronyms found for feeling.