- What is the definition of flow?
- How do you pronunciate flow?
- What are the antonyms for flow?
- What are the holonyms for flow?
- What are the hypernyms for flow?
- What are the hyponyms for flow?
- What are the meronyms for flow?
- What are the synonyms for flow?
- What are words that sound like flow?
- What does flow look like?
- What does Twitter say about flow?
Hypernyms for flowcourse action expelling motion line activity rate movement change of location natural process discharge move travel natural action emission flood exist shed blood be bleed hemorrhage
Definitions for flow
Pronounciation of flow
Synonyms for flowmenses flow rate flowing menstruum rate of flow stream current catamenia menstruation period fall course menstruate flux run hang feed
Antonyms for flow
No antonyms found for flow.
Holonyms for flow
No holonyms found for flow.
Hyponyms for flowfluxion emission airstream streamline flow influx menorrhagia spill overflow reflux air flow spate drippage seepage rush race filling outflow hypermenorrhea spillage outpouring backflow flow of air runoff discharge oozing upsurge backwash flowage effluence oligomenorrhea release fountain backflowing current overspill run flux drip slipstream turbulent flow inflow efflux cardiac output flood ebb airflow freshet dripping riffle transpirate tide purl waste run out dribble ooze lave cockle flush surge whirlpool run off stream filter gutter lap ripple undulate jet circulate swirl run down well out drain wash ruffle transpire gush eddy whirl pour trickle seep
Meronyms for flow
No meronyms found for flow.