- What is the definition of flow?
- How do you pronunciate flow?
- What are the antonyms for flow?
- What are the holonyms for flow?
- What are the hypernyms for flow?
- What are the hyponyms for flow?
- What are the meronyms for flow?
- What are the synonyms for flow?
- What are words that sound like flow?
- What does flow look like?
- What does Twitter say about flow?
Hypernyms for flowmove travel natural action emission course action expelling motion line activity rate movement change of location natural process discharge hemorrhage flood exist shed blood be bleed
Definitions for flow
Pronounciation of flow
Synonyms for flowmenstruation period menses flow rate flowing menstruum rate of flow stream current catamenia hang feed fall course menstruate flux run
Antonyms for flow
No antonyms found for flow.
Holonyms for flow
No holonyms found for flow.
Hyponyms for flowflood ebb airflow freshet dripping flux drip slipstream turbulent flow inflow efflux cardiac output spill overflow reflux air flow spate drippage fluxion emission airstream streamline flow influx menorrhagia spillage outpouring backflow flow of air runoff discharge seepage rush race filling outflow hypermenorrhea release fountain backflowing current overspill run oozing upsurge backwash flowage effluence oligomenorrhea wash ruffle transpire gush eddy whirl pour trickle seep riffle transpirate tide purl waste run out dribble ooze lave cockle flush surge whirlpool run off stream filter gutter lap ripple undulate jet circulate swirl run down well out drain
Meronyms for flow
No meronyms found for flow.