- What is the definition of follow?
- How do you pronunciate follow?
- What are the antonyms for follow?
- What are the holonyms for follow?
- What are the hypernyms for follow?
- What are the hyponyms for follow?
- What are the meronyms for follow?
- What are the synonyms for follow?
- What are words that sound like follow?
- What does follow look like?
- What does Twitter say about follow?
Hypernyms for followimitate persist understand examine travel choose check suss out obey act arise spring up be copy hang in analyze canvass go take check up on check over practice behave rise grow simulate hang on analyse canvas move select look into go over apply do develop result persevere hold on study play locomote pick out check out check into use originate uprise ensue
Definitions for follow
Pronounciation of follow
Synonyms for followstick to accompany surveil succeed observe abide by keep up stick with take after survey come after watch over come keep abreast trace travel along adopt be keep an eye on postdate conform to play along pursue espouse watch comply fall out
Antonyms for followprecede
Holonyms for follow
No holonyms found for follow.
Hyponyms for followheel fall back carry trail dog adhere supplant supercede guard accommodate ascend fall behind stalk tail go after stick replace vet invigilate toe the line lag tailgate chase tag track accede supersede cox proctor conform to go by dawdle shadow chase after give chase haunt enter supervene upon keep tabs on oblige
Meronyms for follow
No meronyms found for follow.