- What is the definition of friend?
- How do you pronunciate friend?
- What are the antonyms for friend?
- What are the holonyms for friend?
- What are the hypernyms for friend?
- What are the hyponyms for friend?
- What are the meronyms for friend?
- What are the synonyms for friend?
- What are words that sound like friend?
- What does friend look like?
- What does Twitter say about friend?
Hypernyms for friendindividual soul proponent someone associate exponent Christian somebody advocate person mortal advocator
Definitions for friend
Pronounciation of friend
Synonyms for friendally admirer supporter booster Quaker protagonist acquaintance champion
Antonyms for friendfoe
Holonyms for friendQuakers Religious Society of Friends Society of Friends
Hyponyms for friendconnection pickup class fellow best friend chum companion confidant light roomy believer Confederate partizan functionalist New Dealer pillar Shavian ratifier toaster sustainer end man schoolmate blood brother brother crony fellow intimate mate schoolfriend truster corporatist Francophile Jacobite philhellene mainstay subscriber sympathizer wassailer voucher bunkmate homeboy classmate alter ego comrade pal familiar flatmate roommate anglophile Boswell enthusiast Francophil loyalist philhellenist Roundhead endorser sympathiser upholder verifier campmate messmate schoolfellow amigo buddy sidekick associate girlfriend roomie anglophil cheerleader partisan free trader stalwart Graecophile seconder indorser well-wisher maintainer Whig
Meronyms for friend
No meronyms found for friend.