- What is the definition of initiate?
- How do you pronunciate initiate?
- What are the antonyms for initiate?
- What are the holonyms for initiate?
- What are the hypernyms for initiate?
- What are the hyponyms for initiate?
- What are the meronyms for initiate?
- What are the synonyms for initiate?
- What are words that sound like initiate?
- What does initiate look like?
- What does Twitter say about initiate?
Hypernyms for initiatescholar unskilled person scholarly person bookman people student start make admit hash out create let in originate discuss cause include initiate talk over do
Definitions for initiate
Pronounciation of initiate
Synonyms for initiateenlightened novice learned person beginner pundit tyro savant tiro originate start lead up pioneer broach induct
Antonyms for initiateuninitiate
Holonyms for initiate
No holonyms found for initiate.
Hyponyms for initiateabecedarian cub lubber fledgeling newbie apprentice greenhorn landsman starter entrant learner rookie newcomer neophyte tenderfoot polymath prentice landlubber fledgling freshman trainee handle lead up date back innovate activate trigger off plant arrange attempt devise plow initiate date from trip set off touch off constitute mount organize get up cover deal set strike up actuate spark off establish institute undertake organise machinate treat address go back introduce trigger spark found stage set about prepare
Meronyms for initiate
No meronyms found for initiate.
Sounds like initiate
No words sound like initiate.