- What is the definition of initiate?
- How do you pronunciate initiate?
- What are the antonyms for initiate?
- What are the holonyms for initiate?
- What are the hypernyms for initiate?
- What are the hyponyms for initiate?
- What are the meronyms for initiate?
- What are the synonyms for initiate?
- What are words that sound like initiate?
- What does initiate look like?
- What does Twitter say about initiate?
Hypernyms for initiatescholarly person bookman people student scholar unskilled person create let in hash out cause include originate discuss do initiate talk over make admit start
Definitions for initiate
Pronounciation of initiate
Synonyms for initiatelearned person beginner pundit tyro savant tiro enlightened novice start lead up pioneer broach induct originate
Antonyms for initiateuninitiate
Holonyms for initiate
No holonyms found for initiate.
Hyponyms for initiateapprentice greenhorn landsman starter entrant learner rookie newcomer neophyte tenderfoot polymath prentice landlubber fledgling freshman trainee abecedarian cub lubber fledgeling newbie initiate date from trip set off touch off constitute mount organize get up plow set strike up actuate spark off establish institute undertake organise machinate cover deal go back introduce trigger spark found stage set about prepare treat address lead up date back innovate activate trigger off plant arrange attempt devise handle
Meronyms for initiate
No meronyms found for initiate.
Sounds like initiate
No words sound like initiate.