- What is the definition of motility?
- How do you pronunciate motility?
- What are the antonyms for motility?
- What are the holonyms for motility?
- What are the hypernyms for motility?
- What are the hyponyms for motility?
- What are the meronyms for motility?
- What are the synonyms for motility?
- What are words that sound like motility?
- What does motility look like?
- What does Twitter say about motility?
Hypernyms for motilitychange mobility
Definitions for motility
Pronounciation of motility
Synonyms for motilitymove motion movement
Antonyms for motilityimmotility
Holonyms for motility
No holonyms found for motility.
Hyponyms for motilityagitation fetal movement gesture inclining upending saccade kneeling eye movement reaching retraction rotary motion posing sweep quivering flicker stroke eurythmy body English foetal movement headshake inversion jerk kick lurch opening stretch retroflection shutting snap toss wave standing wiggle eurhythmy abduction circumduction flit headshaking eversion jerking kicking pitch prostration reciprocation retroflexion closing squat vibration waver straddle wriggle eurythmics adduction disturbance dart inclination everting jolt kneel pitching reach reclining rotation sitting squatting quiver flutter span squirm eurhythmics
Meronyms for motility
No meronyms found for motility.