- What is the definition of project?
- How do you pronunciate project?
- What are the antonyms for project?
- What are the holonyms for project?
- What are the hypernyms for project?
- What are the hyponyms for project?
- What are the meronyms for project?
- What are the synonyms for project?
- What are words that sound like project?
- What does project look like?
- What does Twitter say about project?
Hypernyms for projectwork program programme ascribe intercommunicate transport propel imagine create by mental act cause to be perceived assign channel impel conceive of create mentally plan attribute transmit channelize send ideate draw impute communicate transfer channelise direct envisage show
Definitions for project
Pronounciation of project
Synonyms for projectundertaking task projection labor externalise send off visualize see plan jut out cast visualise figure design jut propose contrive envision picture stick out externalize throw fancy image protrude
Antonyms for project
No antonyms found for project.
Holonyms for project
No holonyms found for project.
Hyponyms for projectcinch duck soup piece of cake dangerous undertaking endeavor marathon tall order breeze child's play adventure assignment endeavour endurance contest large order moneymaker picnic pushover escapade baby labor of love no-brainer venture money-spinner snap walkover risky venture enterprise labour of love proposition cash cow plot silhouette spear cantilever concert overhang spear up offer map thrust bulge introduce shoot map out push up bag
Meronyms for project
No meronyms found for project.
Sounds like project
No words sound like project.