- What is the definition of retire?
- How do you pronunciate retire?
- What are the antonyms for retire?
- What are the holonyms for retire?
- What are the hypernyms for retire?
- What are the hyponyms for retire?
- What are the meronyms for retire?
- What are the synonyms for retire?
- What are words that sound like retire?
- What does retire look like?
- What does Twitter say about retire?
Hypernyms for retiretoy tire jade locomote toss out dispose cast away step down cease fire give the axe give the sack fold fiddle pall travel discard toss away throw out put away resign give up give notice send away terminate shut down diddle weary go fling chuck out cast out leave office discontinue lay off can sack close up close down play fatigue move toss cast aside throw away quit stop displace dismiss force out close recall
Definitions for retire
Pronounciation of retire
Synonyms for retirego to bed kip down go to sleep retreat pull back turn in hit the hay strike out pull away move back bed hit the sack put out draw back adjourn crawl in sack out withdraw recede
Antonyms for retire
No antonyms found for retire.
Holonyms for retire
No holonyms found for retire.
Hyponyms for retirebed down pull out retrograde withdraw bunk down back down retreat drop out chicken out bow out back up prorogue back off fall back superannuate
Meronyms for retire
No meronyms found for retire.