- What is the definition of sport?
- How do you pronunciate sport?
- What are the antonyms for sport?
- What are the holonyms for sport?
- What are the hypernyms for sport?
- What are the hyponyms for sport?
- What are the meronyms for sport?
- What are the synonyms for sport?
- What are words that sound like sport?
- What does sport look like?
- What does Twitter say about sport?
Hypernyms for sporthumor organism person mortal line of work humour being individual soul occupation line witticism athlete someone vacationer business diversion wit wittiness jock somebody vacationist job recreation play have feature
Definitions for sport
Pronounciation of sport
Synonyms for sportplay sportsman mutant sportswoman athletics mutation summercater fun variation gambol lark about rollick frisk feature skylark romp boast frolic disport run around lark cavort
Antonyms for sport
No antonyms found for sport.
Holonyms for sport
No holonyms found for sport.
Hyponyms for sportprofessional tennis contact sport gymnastic exercise aquatics sledding horseback riding athletic game jocosity drollery pun freak professional golf funambulism outdoor sport track and field rowing skating equitation judo jocularity clowning punning monster professional boxing professional football tightrope walking field sport skiing row racing cycling spectator sport waggery comedy wordplay monstrosity professional wrestling professional baseball rock climbing gymnastics water sport archery riding blood sport team sport waggishness funniness paronomasia lusus naturae sumo professional basketball
Meronyms for sport
No meronyms found for sport.