- What is the definition of trait?
- How do you pronunciate trait?
- What are the antonyms for trait?
- What are the holonyms for trait?
- What are the hypernyms for trait?
- What are the hyponyms for trait?
- What are the meronyms for trait?
- What are the synonyms for trait?
- What are words that sound like trait?
- What does trait look like?
- What does Twitter say about trait?
Hypernyms for traitattribute
Definitions for trait
Pronounciation of trait
Synonyms for trait
No synonyms found for trait.
Antonyms for trait
No antonyms found for trait.
Holonyms for trait
No holonyms found for trait.
Hyponyms for traitintractability character compulsiveness unemotionality inactiveness earnestness frivolousness unthoughtfulness masculinity trustiness individualism egocentrism drive resolve discipline conceit humbleness foolishness sound judgment trustingness mistrust demeanour deportment intractableness fiber compulsivity emotionlessness inactivity serious-mindedness communicativeness thoughtlessness femininity untrustworthiness individuation self-interest resoluteness resolution indiscipline conceitedness wisdom unwiseness sound judgement trustfulness cleanliness behavior tractability tractableness rurality fibre emotionality activeness inertia sincerity uncommunicativeness attentiveness muliebrity untrustiness stinginess self-concern firmness irresoluteness undiscipline vanity wiseness judgment perspicacity distrust uncleanliness behaviour flexibility ruralism nature emotionalism activity seriousness frivolity thoughtfulness inattentiveness trustworthiness individuality egoism self-centeredness firmness of purpose irresolution pride humility folly judgement trust distrustfulness demeanor conduct
Meronyms for trait
No meronyms found for trait.