- What is the definition of twist?
- How do you pronunciate twist?
- What are the antonyms for twist?
- What are the holonyms for twist?
- What are the hypernyms for twist?
- What are the hyponyms for twist?
- What are the meronyms for twist?
- What are the synonyms for twist?
- What are words that sound like twist?
- What does twist look like?
- What does Twitter say about twist?
Hypernyms for twisttactical maneuver social dancing coiffure motion curve plication injury tactical manoeuvre hairdo coif development curved shape flexure hurt maneuver rotation hairstyle interpretation current fold crimp harm manoeuvre rotary motion hair style movement stream crease bend trauma shape change shape move be form denote change form dance injure refer deform trip the light fantastic wound turn pull trip the light fantastic toe
Definitions for twist
Pronounciation of twist
Synonyms for twistgimmick whirl tress crook spin wind construction kink twirl winding braid turn of events pull device twisting plait eddy turn pervert distort writhe squirm wrick convolute flex wrestle curve sprain rick sophisticate bend wriggle wrench twist around twine deform worm
Antonyms for twistuntwist
Holonyms for twist
No holonyms found for twist.
Hyponyms for twistfast one twiddle sprain pirouette queue mnemonic birling pigtail trick logrolling bight wave deform mat entwine spin dent convolve snake crick wring distort snarl enlace weave incurvate convolute quirk wrench entangle intertwine interlace interweave gnarl circumvolute curl contort tangle twine lace indent crank spiral
Meronyms for twist
No meronyms found for twist.