- What is the definition of twist?
- How do you pronunciate twist?
- What are the antonyms for twist?
- What are the holonyms for twist?
- What are the hypernyms for twist?
- What are the hyponyms for twist?
- What are the meronyms for twist?
- What are the synonyms for twist?
- What are words that sound like twist?
- What does twist look like?
- What does Twitter say about twist?
Hypernyms for twisttactical manoeuvre hairdo coif development curved shape flexure hurt maneuver rotation hairstyle interpretation current fold crimp harm manoeuvre rotary motion hair style movement stream crease bend trauma tactical maneuver social dancing coiffure motion curve plication injury form denote change form dance injure refer deform trip the light fantastic wound turn pull trip the light fantastic toe shape change shape move be
Definitions for twist
Pronounciation of twist
Synonyms for twistdevice twisting plait eddy gimmick whirl tress crook spin wind construction kink twirl winding braid turn of events pull wrench twist around twine deform worm turn pervert distort writhe squirm wrick convolute flex wrestle curve sprain rick sophisticate bend wriggle
Antonyms for twistuntwist
Holonyms for twist
No holonyms found for twist.
Hyponyms for twistpirouette queue mnemonic birling pigtail trick logrolling bight fast one twiddle sprain crick wring distort snarl enlace weave incurvate convolute quirk wrench entangle intertwine interlace interweave gnarl circumvolute curl contort tangle twine lace indent crank spiral wave deform mat entwine spin dent convolve snake
Meronyms for twist
No meronyms found for twist.