- What is the definition of black?
- How do you pronunciate black?
- What are the antonyms for black?
- What are the holonyms for black?
- What are the hypernyms for black?
- What are the hyponyms for black?
- What are the meronyms for black?
- What are the synonyms for black?
- What are words that sound like black?
- What does black look like?
- What does Twitter say about black?
Hyponyms for blackjet black Negress colored nigger jigaboo pickaninny pitch black Black man darky nigga nigra piccaninny coal black sable Black woman darkie spade Tom picaninny ebony soot black colored person darkey coon Uncle Tom
Definitions for black
Pronounciation of black
Synonyms for blackblackened fatal disgraceful shameful black-market mordant smutty fateful ignominious bleak contraband pitch-black calamitous dark inglorious dim smuggled pitch-dark disastrous sinister opprobrious bootleg grim blackamoor Shirley Temple pitch blackness blackness Negro Joseph Black inkiness Negroid total darkness Black person Shirley Temple Black lightlessness blacken melanize melanise nigrify
Antonyms for blackwhite
Holonyms for blackNegro race Black race Negroid race
Hypernyms for blackvesture man person mortal dark wear piece individual soul darkness clothing wearable achromatic color someone person of color article of clothing habiliment achromatic colour somebody person of colour colour color discolor discolour
Meronyms for black
No meronyms found for black.