- What is the definition of coat?
- How do you pronunciate coat?
- What are the antonyms for coat?
- What are the holonyms for coat?
- What are the hypernyms for coat?
- What are the hyponyms for coat?
- What are the meronyms for coat?
- What are the synonyms for coat?
- What are words that sound like coat?
- What does coat look like?
- What does Twitter say about coat?
Hyponyms for coatfleece duffel coat greatcoat lab coat newmarket sheepskin coat bitumastic enamel finishing coat overcoating metal plating box coat duffle coat overcoat laboratory coat raincoat afghan coat of paint facing gilt pigment rendering fur coatee frock coat topcoat mackinaw waterproof surcoat emulsion veneer gilding patina veneering wool cutaway fur coat jacket Mackinaw coat sack coat topper photographic emulsion finish coat lacquer plating waterproofing rubber skim incrust brush on resurface bonderize galvanize seal plaster paint metal size porcelainize anodize stucco dredge patinate crumb bonderise galvanise glaze daub cement macadamize metalize zinc rubberize anodise egg soot patinize copper blacktop pave tar render grit macadamise metallize rubberise gelatinize encrust refinish patinise finish foliate varnish enrobe skimcoat plate tarmac platinize
Definitions for coat
Pronounciation of coat
Synonyms for coatpelage coating cake surface
Antonyms for coat
No antonyms found for coat.
Holonyms for coat
No holonyms found for coat.
Hypernyms for coatouter garment covering hair overgarment enclothe garment cover garb habilitate spread over dress raiment fit out clothe tog apparel
Meronyms for coat
No meronyms found for coat.