- What is the definition of crab?
- How do you pronunciate crab?
- What are the antonyms for crab?
- What are the holonyms for crab?
- What are the hypernyms for crab?
- What are the hyponyms for crab?
- What are the meronyms for crab?
- What are the synonyms for crab?
- What are words that sound like crab?
- What does crab look like?
- What does Twitter say about crab?
Hyponyms for crabrock crab swimming crab Alaska crab spider crab soft-shell crab Cancer irroratus fiddler crab Alaskan king crab blue crab stone crab soft-shelled crab Jonah crab pea crab Alaska king crab crab legs Menippe mercenaria Dungeness crab Cancer borealis king crab Paralithodes camtschatica Japanese crab hard-shell crab Cancer magister
Definitions for crab
Pronounciation of crab
Synonyms for crabcrab louse Cancer pubic louse Cancer the Crab Phthirius pubis crabby person crabmeat beef gripe squawk bitch bellyache grouse holler
Antonyms for crab
No antonyms found for crab.
Holonyms for crabgenus Phthirius Brachyura Phthirus suborder Brachyura genus Phthirus Phthirius
Hypernyms for crabdecapod crustacean shellfish somebody grump decapod person mortal crank rowing louse individual soul churl row sucking louse someone grouch crosspatch kvetch skitter manoeuver head kick fish scuttle manoeuvre guide plain scurry steer direct channelize sound off scamper maneuver point channelise complain quetch
Meronyms for crab
No meronyms found for crab.