- What is the definition of dig?
- How do you pronunciate dig?
- What are the antonyms for dig?
- What are the holonyms for dig?
- What are the hypernyms for dig?
- What are the hyponyms for dig?
- What are the meronyms for dig?
- What are the synonyms for dig?
- What are words that sound like dig?
- What does dig look like?
- What does Twitter say about dig?
Hyponyms for digcheap shot get wise cotton on digest rout shovel drive dibble get onto twig furrow root trowel trench figure tumble get it rut rootle burrow ditch catch on latch on intuit groove spade tunnel lift
Definitions for dig
Pronounciation of dig
Synonyms for digslam archeological site barb jab excavation shot jibe digging shaft gibe get the picture compass prod cut into dig out toil drudge comprehend apprehend stab turn over dig up fag moil savvy poke excavate labor travail grok grasp delve hollow labour grind
Antonyms for dig
No antonyms found for dig.
Holonyms for dig
No holonyms found for dig.
Hypernyms for diggouge input creating by removal nick site touch dent remark land site touching ding comment understand take hollow out work take away core out do work thrust withdraw excavate remove hollow unearth
Meronyms for dig
No meronyms found for dig.