- What is the definition of king?
- How do you pronunciate king?
- What are the antonyms for king?
- What are the holonyms for king?
- What are the hypernyms for king?
- What are the hyponyms for king?
- What are the meronyms for king?
- What are the synonyms for king?
- What are words that sound like king?
- What does king look like?
- What does Twitter say about king?
Hyponyms for kingKing of Great Britain King of France oil tycoon King of the Germans King of England
Definitions for king
Pronounciation of king
Synonyms for kingbusiness leader top executive queen B. B. King magnate tycoon world-beater Riley B King baron mogul male monarch Martin Luther King Billie Jean King big businessman power Rex Martin Luther King Jr. Billie Jean Moffitt King
Antonyms for kingqueen
Holonyms for kingroyal line royal house royalty royal family
Hypernyms for kingface card chequer crowned head competitor distinction picture card businessman monarch competition preeminence chessman court card man of affairs rival contender note chess piece checker sovereign challenger eminence
Meronyms for king
No meronyms found for king.