- What is the definition of military personnel?
- How do you pronunciate military personnel?
- What are the antonyms for military personnel?
- What are the holonyms for military personnel?
- What are the hypernyms for military personnel?
- What are the hyponyms for military personnel?
- What are the meronyms for military personnel?
- What are the synonyms for military personnel?
- What are words that sound like military personnel?
- What does military personnel look like?
- What does Twitter say about military personnel?
Hyponyms for military personnelair force officer gunner sailor draftee Marine military officer striper veteran soldier cavalry commander machine gunner sailor boy conscript devil dog officer veteran volunteer horse cavalry artilleryman bluejacket commando inductee leatherneck noncombatant vet military volunteer friendly horse cannoneer navy man ranger enlisted person shipboard soldier occupier ex-serviceman voluntary hostile garrison
Definitions for military personnel
Pronounciation of military personnel
Synonyms for military personnelmilitary man soldiery man troops serviceman
Antonyms for military personnel
No antonyms found for military personnel.
Holonyms for military personnelmilitary force military group army unit force military unit
Hypernyms for military personneltrained worker force skilled workman personnel skilled worker
Meronyms for military personnel
No meronyms found for military personnel.