- What is the definition of officer?
- How do you pronunciate officer?
- What are the antonyms for officer?
- What are the holonyms for officer?
- What are the hypernyms for officer?
- What are the hyponyms for officer?
- What are the meronyms for officer?
- What are the synonyms for officer?
- What are words that sound like officer?
- What does officer look like?
- What does Twitter say about officer?
Hyponyms for officeraide-de-camp commanding officer desk officer military advisor enlisted officer Grigori Potemkin sergeant at arms sea captain privateer navigator bull pig police constable police detective motorcycle policeman Mountie state trooper army officer commandant executive officer naval officer warrant officer Grigori Potyokin serjeant-at-arms skipper privateersman steward cop police captain detective gendarme speed cop shoofly adjutant brass hat commander inspector general noncommissioned officer Potemkin Grigori Aleksandrovich Potemkin master mate purser supercargo copper police chief investigator inspector police matron traffic cop aide chief of staff commissioned officer military adviser noncom Potyokin probation officer captain first mate sailing master bobby fuzz constable tec motorcycle cop policewoman trooper
Definitions for officer
Pronounciation of officer
Synonyms for officership's officer policeman military officer police officer officeholder
Antonyms for officer
No antonyms found for officer.
Holonyms for officerconstabulary law police police force
Hypernyms for officermilitary man official tar seafarer law officer man functionary Jack-tar gob peace officer military personnel mariner Jack sea dog serviceman holder seaman old salt lawman command
Meronyms for officer
No meronyms found for officer.