- What is the definition of personage?
- How do you pronunciate personage?
- What are the antonyms for personage?
- What are the holonyms for personage?
- What are the hypernyms for personage?
- What are the hyponyms for personage?
- What are the meronyms for personage?
- What are the synonyms for personage?
- What are words that sound like personage?
- What does personage look like?
- What does Twitter say about personage?
Hyponyms for personagebig wheel big fish colossus titan fixer high-muck-a-muck top banana figure power broker socialite high-up worthy big cheese head honcho behemoth elder statesman influence peddler pooh-bah bigwig public figure powerbroker sun dignitary big shot big deal celebrity giant eminence grise heavy hitter kingmaker magnifico nepotist sacred cow very important person panjandrum big gun big enchilada famous person heavyweight Excellency hierarch kingpin name policy maker sirdar VIP high muckamuck
Definitions for personage
Pronounciation of personage
Synonyms for personageimportant person influential person
Antonyms for personage
No antonyms found for personage.
Holonyms for personage
No holonyms found for personage.
Hypernyms for personageperson mortal individual soul adult someone grownup somebody
Meronyms for personage
No meronyms found for personage.