- What is the definition of pilot?
- How do you pronunciate pilot?
- What are the antonyms for pilot?
- What are the holonyms for pilot?
- What are the hypernyms for pilot?
- What are the hyponyms for pilot?
- What are the meronyms for pilot?
- What are the synonyms for pilot?
- What are words that sound like pilot?
- What does pilot look like?
- What does Twitter say about pilot?
Hyponyms for pilotstunt pilot copilot wingman captain co-pilot barnstormer senior pilot kamikaze stunt flier combat pilot test pilot astrogate test fly seaplane hang glide fly blind jet balloon soar fly contact glide hedgehop solo hydroplane flat-hat
Definitions for pilot
Pronounciation of pilot
Synonyms for pilotbuffer original airplane pilot cowcatcher archetype pilot burner pilot program fender pilot light pilot film navigate fly aviate
Antonyms for pilot
No antonyms found for pilot.
Holonyms for pilot
No holonyms found for pilot.
Hypernyms for pilotframework example TV show flier tar seafarer gas burner television program aviator flyer Jack-tar gob gas jet TV program aeronaut mariner Jack sea dog model television show airman seaman old salt steer direct channelize maneuver point channelise manoeuver head operate manoeuvre guide control
Meronyms for pilot
No meronyms found for pilot.