- What is the definition of press?
- How do you pronunciate press?
- What are the antonyms for press?
- What are the holonyms for press?
- What are the hypernyms for press?
- What are the hyponyms for press?
- What are the meronyms for press?
- What are the synonyms for press?
- What are words that sound like press?
- What does press look like?
- What does Twitter say about press?
Hyponyms for presscoat closet magazine impression ciderpress winepress standing press armoire free press mag compression garlic press flatbed press clothes closet newspaper traffic jam compressing hydraulic press cylinder press clothespress paper snarl-up cheese press punch press rotary press hurry advocate astringe overbear iron mangle squelch craunch press down on push choke strangulate gag iron out squeeze mash grind weigh down bear on strangle convulse fret press squash crunch drag down knuckle rush preach prim bear down scrag calender crush cranch bear down on
Definitions for press
Pronounciation of press
Synonyms for presspressure printing press crush insistency pressing wardrobe jam military press closet imperativeness mechanical press public press insistence beseech urge weightlift compact push campaign entreat urge on compress contract press out agitate adjure exhort constrict iron crusade weigh bid conjure weight-lift squeeze iron out fight
Antonyms for press
No antonyms found for press.
Holonyms for press
No holonyms found for press.
Hypernyms for presspush furniture crowd pushing machine piece of furniture urgency weightlift clamp article of furniture weightlifting clinch print media plead exercise flatten out cast create promote be rede work out press mold mass count advise tighten touch mould advertise matter counsel flatten force make advertize weigh
Meronyms for press
No meronyms found for press.