- What is the definition of pull?
- How do you pronunciate pull?
- What are the antonyms for pull?
- What are the holonyms for pull?
- What are the hypernyms for pull?
- What are the hyponyms for pull?
- What are the meronyms for pull?
- What are the synonyms for pull?
- What are words that sound like pull?
- What does pull look like?
- What does Twitter say about pull?
Hyponyms for pullhaul draft excision toke sprain haulage draught deracination drag tug drawing pluck bellpull draw jerk extirpation traction pull chain thread abduct hale pull in tweak arrest wrench hitch up draw back make wring out twitch stretch cart draw in pull off get twist pick at draw close recommit squeeze out pull back plunk attract yank pick off retract gather pluck at unsheathe demodulate adduct pick pull winch catch bring hike up pull at cut in
Definitions for pull
Pronounciation of pull
Synonyms for pullpuff clout drag wrench twist pulling pull out pluck displume pull in rive pull up tear draw draw in get out overstretch root for take out deplume force rend perpetrate extract draw out deplumate attract rip commit
Antonyms for pullpush
Holonyms for pull
No holonyms found for pull.
Hypernyms for pullpropulsion exertion inspiration injury actuation travail aspiration device hurt effort sweat intake advantage harm elbow grease inhalation breathing in vantage trauma take away side displace tear rein act withdraw strip pull rupture rein in injure remove hit draw snap row wound take move force bust drive
Meronyms for pull
No meronyms found for pull.