- What is the definition of rock?
- How do you pronunciate rock?
- What are the antonyms for rock?
- What are the holonyms for rock?
- What are the hypernyms for rock?
- What are the hyponyms for rock?
- What are the meronyms for rock?
- What are the synonyms for rock?
- What are words that sound like rock?
- What does rock look like?
- What does Twitter say about rock?
Hyponyms for rockart rock punk bowlder clastic rock outcrop petrifaction wall rock quartzite sima caliche aphanite emery rock greisen igneous rock heavy metal psychedelic rock achondrite calculus crystal outcropping sill whinstone road metal metamorphic rock shingling claystone pudding stone tufa limestone heavy metal music acid rock bedrock concretion crystallization rock outcrop stepping stone whin sedimentary rock gravel pumice dolomite conglomerate calc-tufa marble progressive rock punk rock boulder chondrite intrusion pebble tor xenolith sial crushed rock pumice stone emery stone fieldstone magma matrix totter roll nutate swag
Definitions for rock
Pronounciation of rock
Synonyms for rockrock and roll John Rock careen rock 'n' roll rock music sway rock'n'roll rock candy tilt rock-and-roll stone shake
Antonyms for rock
No antonyms found for rock.
Holonyms for rock
No holonyms found for rock.
Hypernyms for rockpitching popular music natural object popular music genre good person lurch candy material pitch confect stuff move back and forth move displace
Meronyms for rock
No meronyms found for rock.