- What is the definition of stiff?
- How do you pronunciate stiff?
- What are the antonyms for stiff?
- What are the holonyms for stiff?
- What are the hypernyms for stiff?
- What are the hyponyms for stiff?
- What are the meronyms for stiff?
- What are the synonyms for stiff?
- What are words that sound like stiff?
- What does stiff look like?
- What does Twitter say about stiff?
Hyponyms for stiffcremains
Definitions for stiff
Pronounciation of stiff
Synonyms for stifffuddled pixilated smashed squiffy starchy firm unfaltering blind drunk loaded plastered soaked tight buckram steadfast unshakable blotto pie-eyed slopped soused wet potent steady unwavering crocked pissed sloshed sozzled rigid strong unbendable besotted cockeyed stiffly corpse clay remains cadaver
Antonyms for stiff
No antonyms found for stiff.
Holonyms for stiff
No holonyms found for stiff.
Hypernyms for stiffman adult male body dead body
Meronyms for stiff
No meronyms found for stiff.