- What is the definition of stone?
- How do you pronunciate stone?
- What are the antonyms for stone?
- What are the holonyms for stone?
- What are the hypernyms for stone?
- What are the hyponyms for stone?
- What are the meronyms for stone?
- What are the synonyms for stone?
- What are words that sound like stone?
- What does stone look like?
- What does Twitter say about stone?
Hyponyms for stoneclaystone pudding stone tufa limestone opaque gem copestone foundation stone grindstone paving stone stela boulder chondrite intrusion pebble tor xenolith road metal metamorphic rock shingling dolomite conglomerate calc-tufa marble transparent gem coping stone gravestone hearthstone springer whetstone bowlder clastic rock outcrop petrifaction wall rock peach pit sedimentary rock gravel pumice emery stone fieldstone magma matrix ashlar stretcher headstone millstone impost achondrite calculus crystal outcropping sill whinstone cherry stone sial crushed rock pumice stone emery rock greisen igneous rock cabochon capstone cornerstone tombstone monolith stele bedrock concretion crystallization rock outcrop stepping stone whin quartzite sima caliche aphanite
Definitions for stone
Pronounciation of stone
Synonyms for stonerock Isidor Feinstein Stone Harlan F. Stone gemstone Edward Durell Stone Lucy Stone Harlan Fisk Stone Harlan Fiske Stone Oliver Stone endocarp I. F. Stone Harlan Stone gem pit lapidate
Antonyms for stone
No antonyms found for stone.
Holonyms for stone
No holonyms found for stone.
Hypernyms for stonecoldness iciness seed vessel crystal coolness chilliness avoirdupois unit frigidity natural object material building material frigidness pericarp stuff take away withdraw remove kill take
Meronyms for stone
No meronyms found for stone.