- What is the definition of vesture?
- How do you pronunciate vesture?
- What are the antonyms for vesture?
- What are the holonyms for vesture?
- What are the hypernyms for vesture?
- What are the hyponyms for vesture?
- What are the meronyms for vesture?
- What are the synonyms for vesture?
- What are words that sound like vesture?
- What does vesture look like?
- What does Twitter say about vesture?
Hyponyms for vesturehand wear leisure wear nightwear overclothes slops threads woman's clothing accouterment clothes attire blue civilian garb garment headdress loungewear sleepwear protective garment street clothes duds work-clothing apparel array garb change plain clothes grey headgear man's clothing nightclothes ready-to-wear tailor-made uniform work-clothes accessory wearing apparel raiment beachwear civilian clothing drag gray knitwear neckpiece outerwear slip-on togs vestiture accoutrement dress regalia black civilian dress footwear handwear
Definitions for vesture
Pronounciation of vesture
Synonyms for vesturewear wearable clothing habiliment article of clothing
Antonyms for vesture
No antonyms found for vesture.
Holonyms for vesture
No holonyms found for vesture.
Hypernyms for vestureconsumer goods covering natural covering cover enclothe garment garb habilitate dress raiment fit out clothe tog apparel
Meronyms for vesture
No meronyms found for vesture.