- What is the definition of white?
- How do you pronunciate white?
- What are the antonyms for white?
- What are the holonyms for white?
- What are the hypernyms for white?
- What are the hyponyms for white?
- What are the meronyms for white?
- What are the synonyms for white?
- What are words that sound like white?
- What does white look like?
- What does Twitter say about white?
Hyponyms for whitebone chalk Circassian Cassite white trash honkey ivory frostiness paleface Elamite poor white trash honkie pearl hoariness Semite white man whitey WASP alabaster off-white Aryan Kassite white woman honky white Anglo-Saxon Protestant bleach
Definitions for white
Pronounciation of white
Synonyms for whiteblanched blank snowy bloodless clean livid white-hot ashen whitened lily-white whiteness White River Andrew Dickson White T. H. White Edward White flannel egg white White person E. B. White Theodore Harold White Edward D. White gabardine albumen Caucasian Elwyn Brooks White Patrick White Edward Douglas White Jr. tweed ovalbumin Andrew D. White Stanford White Patrick Victor Martindale White whiten
Antonyms for whiteblack
Holonyms for whiteCaucasoid race Caucasian race White race White people
Hypernyms for whiteman ingredient someone piece fixings somebody trouser achromatic color person mortal pant achromatic colour individual soul colour color discolor discolour
Meronyms for white
No meronyms found for white.