- What is the definition of people?
- How do you pronunciate people?
- What are the antonyms for people?
- What are the holonyms for people?
- What are the hypernyms for people?
- What are the hyponyms for people?
- What are the meronyms for people?
- What are the synonyms for people?
- What are words that sound like people?
- What does people look like?
- What does Twitter say about people?
Meronyms for peoplesomeone citizen somebody person mortal individual soul
Definitions for people
Pronounciation of people
Synonyms for peoplemasses mass citizenry hoi polloi multitude the great unwashed
Antonyms for people
No antonyms found for people.
Holonyms for peoplehumanity mankind humankind man world human beings human race humans
Hyponyms for peopleage bracket blind cautious dead discomfited lost folk free people uninitiate network army retreated maimed social class country rich population lobby rank and file unemployed countryfolk Dorian laity followers cohort blood business people living disabled enemy folks homebound mentally retarded nationality sick migration socio-economic class poor people populace coevals clientele smart money womankind Achaean Ionian temporalty peoples ancients brave businesspeople deaf handicapped episcopacy common people initiate retarded peanut gallery tradespeople class nation poor public contemporaries patronage unconfessed chosen people Arcado-Cyprians electorate audience age group baffled timid damned defeated doomed episcopate free enlightened developmentally challenged pocket wounded stratum land rich people world generation business unemployed people country people Aeolian governed following
Hypernyms for peoplefamily kinsfolk family line sept group folk phratry grouping kinfolk live inhabit populate dwell
Sounds like people
No words sound like people.