- What is the definition of actor?
- How do you pronunciate actor?
- What are the antonyms for actor?
- What are the holonyms for actor?
- What are the hypernyms for actor?
- What are the hyponyms for actor?
- What are the meronyms for actor?
- What are the synonyms for actor?
- What are words that sound like actor?
- What does actor look like?
- What does Twitter say about actor?
Pronounciation of actor
Definitions for actor
Synonyms for actorthespian role player histrion doer player worker
Antonyms for actor
No antonyms found for actor.
Holonyms for actor
No holonyms found for actor.
Hyponyms for actorplayactor comedian ingenue mummer reenactor star spear carrier standby eager beaver sharpy vitaliser whiz-kid powerhouse play-actor ham leading man pantomimer scene-stealer principal extra upstager busy bee energizer animator ball of fire human dynamo actress trouper ham actor mime pantomimist screen actor lead tragedian walk-on live wire energiser go-getter man of action fireball barnstormer character actor heavy mimer plant movie actor supernumerary understudy demon sharpie vitalizer whizz-kid man of deeds
Hypernyms for actorperson mortal individual soul performer someone performing artist somebody
Meronyms for actor
No meronyms found for actor.