- What is the definition of put off?
- How do you pronunciate put off?
- What are the antonyms for put off?
- What are the holonyms for put off?
- What are the hypernyms for put off?
- What are the hyponyms for put off?
- What are the meronyms for put off?
- What are the synonyms for put off?
- What are words that sound like put off?
- What does put off look like?
- What does Twitter say about put off?
Pronounciation of put off
Definitions for put off
Synonyms for put offdodge flurry postpone table remit circumvent duck disconcert prorogue shelve hedge parry sidestep turn off hold over set back fudge elude skirt confuse dishearten put over defer evade
Antonyms for put off
No antonyms found for put off.
Holonyms for put off
No holonyms found for put off.
Hyponyms for put offhold respite bother suspend beg distract probate quibble deflect call reprieve fluster
Hypernyms for put offrepel avoid repulse embarrass discourage delay abash
Meronyms for put off
No meronyms found for put off.