- What is the definition of bloom?
- How do you pronunciate bloom?
- What are the antonyms for bloom?
- What are the holonyms for bloom?
- What are the hypernyms for bloom?
- What are the hyponyms for bloom?
- What are the meronyms for bloom?
- What are the synonyms for bloom?
- What are words that sound like bloom?
- What does bloom look like?
- What does Twitter say about bloom?
Sounds like bloomBabylon Babylonia Babylonian Balaena baleen balloon balm balmy baloney beebalm beef loin beeline bee balm Belem Bellini bellman bibliomania billion biplane blain blame Blenheim blenny blini bliny bloom blown blue mahoe blue moon Boleyn
Definitions for bloom
Pronounciation of bloom
Synonyms for bloomefflorescence rosiness peak blooming bloom of youth heyday blush salad days flush prime blossom flower
Antonyms for bloom
No antonyms found for bloom.
Holonyms for bloom
No holonyms found for bloom.
Hyponyms for bloomfloret ray flower golden age floweret ray floret apetalous flower bud inflorescence chrysanthemum effloresce burst forth
Hypernyms for bloomcrystallisation biological process time period crystallizing good health period of time reproductive structure healthiness period crystallization organic process time of life develop
Meronyms for bloom
No meronyms found for bloom.