- What is the definition of bunk?
- How do you pronunciate bunk?
- What are the antonyms for bunk?
- What are the holonyms for bunk?
- What are the hypernyms for bunk?
- What are the hyponyms for bunk?
- What are the meronyms for bunk?
- What are the synonyms for bunk?
- What are words that sound like bunk?
- What does bunk look like?
- What does Twitter say about bunk?
Sounds like bunkBabinski baboonish Bahamas Baiomys Bamako banausic bang Bangiaceae Bangkok Bangui banish banjo bank Bankia Banks banksia bank check banning bannock banns banshee banshie banzai beaming beamish beef neck being Bemisia bemock bemuse
Definitions for bunk
Pronounciation of bunk
Synonyms for bunkbunk bed hokum rot berth nonsense bunkum hogwash built in bed nonsensicality buncombe feed bunk meaninglessness guff scat lam take to the woods beat run run away escape scarper hightail it fly the coop turn tail head for the hills break away
Antonyms for bunk
No antonyms found for bunk.
Holonyms for bunk
No holonyms found for bunk.
Hyponyms for bunktosh Irish bull dogshit lower berth absurdity nonsense verse buzzword fa la incoherence mummery empty words rigamarole stuff and nonsense boloney humbug taradiddle twaddle horseshit lower absurdness balderdash cant fal la incoherency flummery empty talk shmegegge hooey bilgewater tarradiddle bullshit shit upper berth ridiculousness fiddle-faddle cobblers gibberish unintelligibility palaver rhetoric schmegegge poppycock bosh tommyrot bull crap upper amphigory piffle crock gibber jabberwocky hot air rigmarole stuff baloney drool flee fly take flight skedaddle
Hypernyms for bunktrough substance message drivel content garbage manger subject matter leave cheat go forth rip off go away chisel bed
Meronyms for bunk
No meronyms found for bunk.