- What is the definition of chronic?
- How do you pronunciate chronic?
- What are the antonyms for chronic?
- What are the holonyms for chronic?
- What are the hypernyms for chronic?
- What are the hyponyms for chronic?
- What are the meronyms for chronic?
- What are the synonyms for chronic?
- What are words that sound like chronic?
- What does chronic look like?
- What does Twitter say about chronic?
Sounds like chroniccarancha Caranx care a hang caring carnage Carnegie Carnegiea Casuarinaceae ceramic ceramics ceremonious cernuous ceruminous chariness charming cheering Cheremis Cheremiss chiromance chiromancy Chironomus chorionic chronic churning co-occurrence cocksureness coherence coherency cooccurring cormose
Definitions for chronic
Pronounciation of chronic
Synonyms for chronicinveterate continuing
Antonyms for chronicacute
Holonyms for chronic
No holonyms found for chronic.
Hyponyms for chronic
No hyponyms found for chronic.
Hypernyms for chronic
No hypernyms found for chronic.
Meronyms for chronic
No meronyms found for chronic.