- What is the definition of earthquake?
- How do you pronunciate earthquake?
- What are the antonyms for earthquake?
- What are the holonyms for earthquake?
- What are the hypernyms for earthquake?
- What are the hyponyms for earthquake?
- What are the meronyms for earthquake?
- What are the synonyms for earthquake?
- What are words that sound like earthquake?
- What does earthquake look like?
- What does Twitter say about earthquake?
Sounds like earthquakeearthquake earth wax Erithacus erotic erotica eroticize erratic Eurydice
Definitions for earthquake
Pronounciation of earthquake
Synonyms for earthquakeseism quake temblor
Antonyms for earthquake
No antonyms found for earthquake.
Holonyms for earthquake
No holonyms found for earthquake.
Hyponyms for earthquaketremor submarine earthquake earth tremor shock microseism seismic disturbance seaquake
Hypernyms for earthquakedisruption to-do commotion hoo-ha geological phenomenon flutter hoo-hah disturbance hurly burly kerfuffle
Meronyms for earthquake
No meronyms found for earthquake.