- What is the definition of film?
- How do you pronunciate film?
- What are the antonyms for film?
- What are the holonyms for film?
- What are the hypernyms for film?
- What are the hyponyms for film?
- What are the meronyms for film?
- What are the synonyms for film?
- What are words that sound like film?
- What does film look like?
- What does Twitter say about film?
Sounds like filmfallen fall in feline Fellini felon felony filename file in file name fill-in fill in film filmy filum flame flamen Flaminian Way flan flume fly on folium follow-on foul line fuel line Fulani full moon
Definitions for film
Pronounciation of film
Synonyms for filmphotographic film movie motion picture flick plastic film picture motion-picture show cinema moving picture picture show celluloid moving-picture show pic shoot take
Antonyms for film
No antonyms found for film.
Holonyms for film
No holonyms found for film.
Hyponyms for filmsoap film cine-film positive sequence Polaroid feature collage film documentary cinema verite silent movie talking picture 3D footage negative reel episode shrink-wrap feature film coming attraction docudrama film noir silent picture talkie musical scum motion-picture film orthochromatic film roll X-ray film silver screen final cut shoot-'em-up documentary film skin flick silents three-D musical comedy slick movie film panchromatic film roll film film clip telefilm home movie short subject infotainment rough cut slow motion 3-D musical theater cinematise microfilm reshoot cinematize
Hypernyms for filmphotographic material wrap production object sheet wrapper show physical object flat solid medium photographic paper wrapping product record create enter put down make
Meronyms for film
No meronyms found for film.