- What is the definition of hitch?
- How do you pronunciate hitch?
- What are the antonyms for hitch?
- What are the holonyms for hitch?
- What are the hypernyms for hitch?
- What are the hyponyms for hitch?
- What are the meronyms for hitch?
- What are the synonyms for hitch?
- What are words that sound like hitch?
- What does hitch look like?
- What does Twitter say about hitch?
Sounds like hitchhaddock Hades hadj hadji hatch hatchway hatha yoga headache headcheese headshake head ache head sea hedge hedgehog Hedjaz hi-tech hiatus Hidatsa Hideki Yukawa hideous hitch Hitchcock hitchhike hit the deck hit the sack hootch hot-dog hotcake hotdog hotei-chiku
Definitions for hitch
Pronounciation of hitch
Synonyms for hitchpreventative hang-up check stoppage duty tour hobble hindrance encumbrance rub halt enlistment tour limp hinderance incumbrance snag stay term of enlistment preventive interference arrest stop tour of duty buck thumb jerk gimp catch hitchhike
Antonyms for hitchunhitch
Holonyms for hitch
No holonyms found for hitch.
Hyponyms for hitchBlackwall hitch becket bend countercheck cat's-paw weaver's knot logjam clog rolling hitch weaver's hitch speed bump sheet bend timber hitch snag
Hypernyms for hitchobstructer connection connective inactiveness gait impediment connexion obstacle time period obstruction impedimenta connector inaction period of time obstructor knot connecter inactivity period link walk tie ride attach link up connect move
Meronyms for hitch
No meronyms found for hitch.